Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have yet to figure out

why my blogger dashboard is in German. Really. No effin clue.

I went to bed last night with a disturbing thought. I thought that life was kind of dreary and unexciting. On weekdays, I wake up, do some work, get ready, go to work. At the office, I do work. I eat lunch. Then I do work. Then I go home. I eat dinner. Then I do work. Then I sleep.

On weekends, it's a bit better, but ultimately still some sort of routine. I wake up, do some work. Go run, eat breakfast, do work. Go out hike/have fun. Get home and eat. Do work. Sleep.

AND REPEAT.

Granted, I really enjoy my life and feel blessed at my opportunities to see and do things. But I dunno... I think I want the next phase now. Something to rock the boat a little...

I miss my busuk husband. I remember being bored at home last summer doing absolutely nothing... but even then I always felt excited when I knew he was coming home from work soon.

No comments: