Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In the sky!

 I had a great night's sleep last night and by accident at that because I fell asleep after making my way up to my room and only just "resting my head" on the pillow. Next thing I knew, it's 1230am and I needed to pee and after that I thought, wahey, let's do some more of this "resting" for it seems to make sense. Needless to say, I'm well rested and for real this time because I woke up this morning (6am yalls!) and thought, Heaven's me feel awesome! And I spent the morning enjoying the early rays and the warmth it offered me and I had breakfast and spectacular coffee. The world seemed to be full of goodness. I felt so happy, nothing could bring me down today.

Then I got a parking ticket.
And now it's storming bullfrogs outside.
This is a problem because if it continues till it's time to go home, I would have difficulty navigating the road because my wipers are so fucked up. The rubber has been worn down to the wire. It's pretty bad. I should get a man. Then he'll be obligated to take care of my car for me. Because I admit, I don't take care of my car. So in truth, my car needs a man.

But never fear! I'm still basking in that toasty warmth from earlier.See, you can't break me Penguatkuasa MPSJ! You think a ticket would make me apeshit? Not today. Today the apes are slumbering in the belly of a deep and comfy mountain. Sometimes all you need is a good sleep and all's ok for awhile and I'll take that. You should try it, MPSJ!
I'm also going to give credit to this cleanse thing I'm doing. Although it has only been 2 days but seriously, I feel like my body is happy too!

Just now when the office Internet was down and I couldn't ask google about the wonders of the world...I mean, I couldn't work like I'm suppose to because yeah how irresponsible to be misusing office utilities for recreational purposes, I had some time on my hands so I opened up MS Paint (because takde Photoshop) and made an illustration describing my day. =D


I am so an artist. I know.

Also, earlier while I was surfing AT HOME I stumbled upon this clip of Jem (see below) and for some reason or other I thought of you IZA! I bet you can do those moves down to a tee! Don't even need to draw them sideways 8s with your hips (which Iza can do so well by the way - it's a basic bellydancing step).
On another note, you know how Jem is all ordinary and then can transform into a superstar with big pink hair and outrageous, Boy George inspired makeup? Don't you think one of the messages that that cartoon was sending out is that it's ok to be a hypocrite? Thoughts anyone?


* This picture is supposed to be animated but for some reason it's not. To see her dance click here

4 comments:

Only Kye said...

HAHAHHAHA. Thank you for this post. yes Jem does remind me of iza now that you mention it.

I would make your sun blessings drawing my desktop background if I could. Actually, I can.

Work isn't all that today. perhaps I need some 12 hour sleep too. Mmm... 12 hour sleep...

faeez? said...

helloes fifer!

i totalleh hearts your MS Paint enactment of your day.

please read this blog: (and imagine all the wonders you can do with MS Paint)

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

Aenge said...

HAI AVUTO DAVVERO UNA GIORNATACCIA!UN KISS

S.A.K said...

faeez, i know this blog. she is funnaaay. her comics are awesome and i don't possess half her talent and i don't plan to but yes, she does indeed know how to fully utilize MS Paint.