Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I saw quite a few movies over the week and I attempt to review them here:

1) Gone Baby Gone
good shit. watch it, and cringe.

2) Salt
WTH? most pointless piece of Angie kicking ass ever.

3) Going the distance
Kinda cute, and I guess it captures the emotions of having an LDR in the age of texts and skype.

4)Inception
Even better the 2nd time.

5)The Blind Side
Okay, and almost good because of Sandra Bullock but bordered on corny most of the time.

6)Charlie St Cloud
I found it interesting that Zac Efron looked even younger 5 years later. I didn't find anything else about the movie interesting.

7)Ramona and Beezus
Kid was cute but I read the book as a child so no contest there. Something was missing (as it usually is).

8)The Time Traveler's Wife
One of my favorite books turned into a film and the verdict is: the book was so much better. I think the film lacked heart and none of the actors shone in their characters. Oh and..Alba. Should. Have. Been. Cuter.

No comments: