Sunday, January 29, 2012

18/01/12 - 25/01/12


From top left:

1. An old white grandma in her 90s gifted this to my sister when we were kids. My sister has forgotten all about so I've claimed it as my own because it's pretty and shiny. 

2. Carbonara. It calls for me every time and in the end, I struggle to keep myself alive long enough to finish my plate. Sometimes I wonder how babies can just drink milk and only milk for months. No wonder they like to puke. 

3. That is the mug I have come to recently love. I choose to have my morning coffee in it on a daily basis because how can you have a bad start to the day when a cow is smiling at you in such a manner? Pure dumb bliss. 

4. Super Honey Ponkan sounds like the name of a tranny whore in Thailand. Try it. This one was pretty darn tasty and didn't give me a stomach ache or any other diseases after our intimate time together. 

5. Di luar rumah, di suasana petang yang indah. 

6. The day I went on a bike ride and discovered how bad the trash situation had become in the neighborhood. On the flip side, we can now play chase the garbage truck with the other neighbors when they come rolling in unexpectedly after 2 weeks of absence. Everyone's tripping over their furniture to grab their bags of trash and then making a mad dash down the street before it's too late. Can't blame anyone, it's another 10 days or so until we see them again and in the meantime, the maggots are plotting a takeover.  

7. Pictureka - the card game version.

8. My cousin gave me this bar of soap after I made a comment about it in her bathroom. The smell is very...different in a neutral kind of way. Parrot Botanicals. I'm gonna say there are plant extracts in here and no bird poop. I can't say for sure because its written in Thai. Let me ask Super Honey Ponkan and I'll get back to you. 

1 comment:

Only Kye said...

Two things:

I want carbonara.
The shadow of you on your wall made me laugh inside.