Wednesday, January 18, 2012

From Tuesday to Tuesday


so things do happen in between.

and since Fifer has, by precedent, shown it is acceptable to explain the pictures with a thousand words (:P) I shall shed light on the mystery of my photo week:

Jan 10
No it isn't Alf. Tis the kitten from the drain, Tubby sleeping on Tasnim's lap. Innocent, yes, when she is knocked unconscious by a plate of kitty food and the bustle of activity that is chasing peoples' feet. A vicious predator at any other time.

Jan 11
A bench at KTM komuter with, by golly me, the words KTM komuter on it. I never realized this in all my years of riding the KTM. It's one of those things that delight me about a place, when you see something about it that screams IDENTITY! For example, the cover of a manhole or a sewage drain with the name of the city on it. Or in this case. The name KTM Komuter on the bench.

Jan 12
Dramatic isn't it? Yes, that is my sister's solution to the many wounds she suffered from the war. Against a kitten.

Jan 13
And this is said kitten. After the war.

Jan 14
I never noticed how many formations of karat there were on my father in laws van. I thought it deserved homage.

Jan 15
My poor mother, being a Swiss army knife version of a teacher (like many in this country) is also a Reading club teacher (or something) on top being a taekwondo, pandu puteri, pusat sumber, and English teacher as well. And to help her prepare for a Reading club day of sorts at her school, Tasnim and I spruced up otherwise boring though brilliant green balloons to be released out of a box at the launching ceremony. We got bored of drawing worms reading books and happy faces reading books so Tasnim started drawing the less orthodox types of Readers to cultivate reading amongs the youth. Of course mother, though pleased with the graphics themselves, was not very happy that the heinous misspellings "Reading iz amajing" were on the balloons.

Jan 16
Clearly nothing happens on this day. So I had to take a picture of my wristrest with my headband twisted into the shape of a red ribbon on its head. Ah yes, I suppose this picture does convey something that happened on this day: I was at the laptop all day.

Jan 17
And the finale for the week! Iza's oily hand after she ravaged a bowl of sup ekor (without washing her hand first. tsk tsk).

1 comment:

n.m.p said...

eh what's with the plasters lah?