Wednesday, July 04, 2012

You make my blood go upstair


I have a major headache today. Work has been nice to me lately but not people who are related to work. And I’m not talking about my colleagues.  Now that I am where I am, it’s easy to understand how some people can storm out of a meeting room like how you see in dramas. Seriously, some people deserve a punch in the face.

I’m stressed out over nothing. No, actually I have tonnes of things to be stressed out about. I have plans but things and life keep getting in the way (or maybe I LET them get in the way). And I don’t have faith in myself anymore. I miss school. I used to not care too much about study and life. Of course, I got worried sometimes but somehow I knew I could go through it. But now, now I’m just this 27 year old who thinks she’s too old for almost everything in the world, who thinks that she cannot do a lot of things because she doesn’t have the means, time, and energy. My God I sound like an old fart! 

I wish my dad was here. He’s such a motivation. Well, actually, he was the ONLY motivation I had. Although I scared him too many times, he had always believed in me. It was nice to have a cheerleader (sans the pom poms) .

I’m a week late! I have all the symptoms but the red dot decides to tease me. Come soon, so that I can blame you for feeling like this. 

I need that holiday. Cepatlah Saturday!

No comments: