Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The next 8 days


At MPO with le Lili and the Fuzz (taking picture).


My new screensaver for the phone. Because this little man makes me happy.


Ah yes, the (partly PMS induced) drama.


Suddenly remembered this poem that Lili penned down for The Anonymous. She was kind enough to look for it in her notebook and sent me a snapshot.

(note: pics after this were not actually taken on the dates listed, but were taken in sequence)


Bobo Chan! The oldest and only cat I know that lets you rub his furry huge belly!


Channeling my inner rage and frustration in a laser art exhibition at Singapore Art Museum.


Giving a new spin to girls taking pictures of their feet.
Left: My feet. Right: Shazzy's feet.


The wooden elevated walkway of Henderson Waves--this is my favorite stretch of South Ridge Trail we ran on our last morning in Singapore!

No comments: