Tuesday, March 27, 2012

me and exercise? umm.....


I have been told, advised and persuaded that walking is THE exercise for slip disc people, next to swimming at least. We don't have swimming facilities here (NO I'm not going to plunge into the frikkin sea with muddy oil polluted water, not to mention the danger of ships that come and go every half an hour. Not the kind of facilities I'm looking for). So my next best bet is brisk walking. My house is near a park, so I guess it's convenient for me to get my daily dose of sweat. But after a hard day at work (ye ke hard? heheh) I'm just too lazy tired to hit the park.

See google image above? I wonder what my boss(es) would say if I bought one of these treadmills and installed it at my office. I know if I was working for Digi, that google image would not be something extraterrestrial. Why oh why???

Sighs... The dilemma of being one who is medically unfit yet has too many excuses...

No comments: