Sunday, April 01, 2012

This is not a product review

I've been looking for a foot spa massager that could make bubbles and vibrate. I was hoping that it could heat water for me too but of course that is going to be super expensive. Guess I have to settle without the heater. I knew Watsons at some point sold it for RM50 but when I went to look for one, they have already discontinued the product. I continued searching and the cheapest was around RM180 and I thought that's kind of a stretch for me. Until I found this!


Bought it for RM29 at cash converter klang (klang has proven it's usefulness at last! :p). It can't heat water but it can retain the warmth (konon la although not really). The massager feels like normal foot massager while the bubbles, oh the bubbles... as much as I enjoy the fun of bubbles but this one makes a loud irritating sound like you're using a blender or something. So it does take away the calm and tranquility feeling of a spa (or the cheapskate DIY version of it).

Don't worry, before I tested the machine, I have disinfected it with dettol... and clorox too! (I'm bit paranoid these days :p). Overall good find, quite useful. I will just kill the loud noise with loudER music and a good book :)

Otherwise I'll just turn off the bubble function. Hehe.

No comments: